Ready to cook Gatte ki sabji...
- Gram flour
- Vegetable Oil
- Garlic Paste
- Ginger Paste
- Green Chilly
- Turmeric Powder
- Red Chilly Powder
- Green Coriander leaves
- Tomatoes 2,3
- Dry Coriander Powder
- Cumin seeds
- Carom seeds(ajwain)
- Take 1 cup of gram flour(bean) in a bowl,Add salt,turmeric powder,2 spoon of oil,pinch of carom seeds and coriander powder.
- Now add water to it such that it forms a tough dough,meanwhile boil water in another container and add 1 spoon of oil to it.
- Thereon,take small balls of dough and roll it to a cylindrical shape and as the water boils place these cylindrical shape rolls into the water and repeat the process for rest of the dough.
- Now,let the balls boil.The best way to identify whether the balls are fully cooked or not is if the balls start floating in water it means the balls are ready.
- As it starts floating,put off the stove and drain the balls and keep the warm water aside.
- Now cut onions and fry in pan and then add Dry coriander powder,turmeric powder,salt to taste,red chilly powder,ginger and garlic paste to it.
- Make tomato puree and to the paste.Finally,add water to it and let it boil.
- Now,fry the spices thoroughly.
- Lastly cut small pieces of cylindrical shape balls of dough and put in the gravy and let it again boil for some time.
- Garnish the tasty vegetarian recipe with green coriander leaves.
Delicious Gatte ki sabji is ready.......